A dynamic language company based in Scotland since 1993.
LFEE’s teaching team consists of native speakers who are all experienced and fully qualified teachers committed to promoting languages and culture throughout Europe.
Visiting from outside the UK and the Republic of Ireland? Please click here.
Cliquez ici pour accéder à notre site en français.
- New! "One-week Shadow" Training in France and Spain. A course that combines 3 days of language, methodology and cultural training (incl. cultural visits) and 4 days in a Primary or Secondary school with a French or Spanish colleague (Job Shadowing). Click here for more details.
- Promoting the Learning and Teaching of foreign languages in schools
- Developing partnerships between teachers, schools and local authorities throughout Europe
- Includes: Comenius Regio Projects, 2-week Shadow Training, Study Visits by Education Inspectors
- IMMERSION COURSES
- Immersion courses in France and Spain
- For Primary and Secondary teachers of French and Spanish
- Supported by the European Comenius/Grundtvig Programme
TEACHER TRAINING UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- In partnership with Local Education Authorities
- Initial and In-Service training
SERVICES TO SCHOOLS
- Promoting excellence in the field of Modern Foreign Languages
- For Primary and Secondary schools and pupils
CORPORATE LANGUAGE TRAINING SCOTLAND
LA GRANDE ECOLE
- Formal reading/writing classes for bilingual French/English children
In partnership with the
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further information on the services we provide.
This year, LFEE is running three exciting Pilot Projects in Scottish primary schools as part of the 1+2 Approach recommended by the Scottish Government's Languages Working Group
Our French Immersion Courses are now
All former Course Participants have the opportunity to join a Europe-wide network of language teachers via our LFEE Platform. Also visit the platform for the latest news on LFEE activities.
LFEE still working closely with the British Council on a number of exciting European Projects
220 participants from 10 different countries took part in our immersion courses this year. This is what they had to say.
Enjoyed by many schools throughout Europe
Le Français en Ecosse
41, St Bernard's Crescent
Tel. +44 (0)131 3432222
Fax +44 (0)131 3432649
British Council Scotland
British Council Northern Ireland
CILT - The National Centre for Languages
Langues et Terre
European Schoolbooks Ltd